Your car donation is one more way that you can support our work on Oahu. When you donate your vehicle to Honolulu Habitat for Humanity we make it quick and easy. Your donation may also be tax deduction.
We accept cars, trucks, RV’s, vans, SUV’s, boats and motorcycles whether they are running or not. Towing is free!
Why should I donate my car to Habitat for Humanity Honolulu?
- All net proceeds from the sale of your vehicle will support Habitat for Humanity and help local families right here in our community.
- Your vehicle donation may qualify for a tax deduction.
- It’s fast and easy. Learn more about how vehicle donations work.
How do I donate my car in Hawaii?
You can donate your car in 3 easy steps:
- Start your donation online by navigating to our donation wizard, or call our hotline: 1-877-277-4344
- Our team will ask about your vehicle, including the make, model, vehicle identification number (VIN) and current mileage.
- When your vehicle is accepted, schedule a day and time for us to pick it up.