Donations accepted based on condition, age, demand and available space for said item. We are eager to accept the following items:
APPLIANCES - refrigerators, freezers, washer/dryers, ranges, range hoods, ovens, microwave oven
- Must be in clean and in good working order with no repairs needed.
- Items must be less than 5 years old.
CABINETS/COUNTER TOPS - kitchen and bathroom
- Cabinets in good condition with all doors and drawers.
- Counter tops must be in good condition with minimal chips or damage.
DOORS - pre-hung or door slabs; exterior or interior; entryway units; sliding glass (w/ tracking)
- No cracks, rot, termites or glass missing.
FANS - ceiling, floor, table top
- Must be working, fully intact, and in good condition.
- Must be usable quantities of 25 sq feet or more.
- Must be free from rot and termite damage.
- We accept sheet vinyl, vinyl tile, ceramic tile, wood florring, laminate, bamboo.
- We accept dishware, glassware, framed art, mirrors, cookware, collectibles, and home decor.
- We accept hardware for doors, cabinets, etc., free of rust and not broken.
- Any quantity of nails, screw hangers, connectors, etc.
- We accept only NEW, UNUSED insulation.
- Must be complete and in good to excellent condition.
- No fluorescent lights or can lights.
- Plywood – full, ½, ¼ sheets of plywood
- Full length of milled lumber – free of rot and insects
- Trim – In minimums of 5-ft lengths.
- Siding – full lengths, free of rot and insects. Vinyl or aluminum must come in full boxes only.
- Full, unopened rolls of wall covering/paper
- New full unopened paint/stain in 5gal, 1gal or quart sizes. ½ pint size acceptable for stain.
- Occasional acceptance of opened paint based on in house project needs
- We accept five foot lengths (or more) of any type of pipe supplies and fittings.
- Drop-in sinks mostly, only a few underneath mount will be accepted based on inventory/need – no rust.
- Any plumbing hardware which is complete
- Toilets. Only NEW toilets accepted. Quantity accepted is based on inventory levels.
- Pipe supplies and fittings
- Faucets- compete sets only
- Shower enclosure – all components
- Bathtubs – Fiberglass, cast iron, steel, claw foot
- Limited number of full bundles of new shingles will be accepted based on space available.
- We accept NEW rolls of roofing material and gutter materials in full pieces with no rust or damage.
Storm window and doors
- We accept all window and screens and all tracking or framing.
- Wallboard and drywall: full (8’) or half (4’) sheets in good condition.
- Both 12 foot sheets if space available.
- Hand, garden or power tools in working condition.
- Will sell as is.
Vents (floor, ceiling, return)
- All vents must be clean and in good condition.
All windows must be inspected before acceptance.
- Must be in good condition, glass intact.
- Wooden windows must be free from rot.
- Must be in complete units.
- Jalousie glass panels will be accepted only in good condition and as space allows.
- Must be in good condition with no rips, tears, stains, rust, and must structurally sound.
- Must be free of termites and water damage.
- We accept electronics on a case by case basis.
- No tube televisions or non-working miscellaneous electronic equipment.
- We accept patio stone, paving stone and bricks.
- NO cracked or broken pieces.
- Must be palletized on a flat, hard surface.
- Must be ACCESSIBLE for pallet jack (sidewalk, etc.)
- Various landscaping and backyard materials based on item and available space.
- Must drop off.
- Used toilets
- Broken or unframed glass
- Broken or unframed mirrors
- Mattresses and box springs
- Paint thinner or other hazardous or toxic chemicals
- Appliances of disrepair or of significant age
- Hollow flat slap doors
- Antifreeze, motor oil or other automotive chemicals
- Partial, incomplete, or misc. items
- Shower doors
- Used water heaters
- Any children’s item
- Any pet related items